Superintendent/Chief Executive Officer
Success and Career Academy
South Bend, Indiana
- Master’s degree in Educational Leadership or school administration, EDS and or PHD preferred
- Minimum of 5 years educational experience with a combination of both classroom and building/district level experience.
- Senior level executives with a proven record of significant managerial success in other fields and with no prior educational experience will be considered.
The Board of Directors of Career and Success Academy Charter School (CSACS) is seeking an exceptional leader to serve as the next superintendent beginning June 1, 2020 CSACS is an independent K-12 public charter school located in two award-winning facilities that are considered benchmarks for educational environments. Innovative and award-winning CSACS provides a high-quality project-based curriculum that integrates rigorous academics with career preparation, serving a diverse population of 1344 students, (48% White, 37% Black, 10% Multi-Racial, 5% Other), with continued growth and expansion plans. The Board seeks an innovative risk-taking leader to expand the existing entrepreneurial and growth initiatives at CSACS.
The Board will offer a regionally competitive compensation package
Search Calendar: (The Board reserves the right to extend all dates.)
- Accepting Applications Through April 10, 2020
- Selected Candidates Taken to the Superintendent: May 15, 2020
- Start: June 1, 2020
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested in this position.
- Please submit the required credentials through this Website.