Maine Educational Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing/Governor Baxter School for the Deaf Falmouth, ME
- Educational Administrator certification from a State Department of Education (Superintendent, Special Ed Director, or Principal/Building Administrator)
- 10 years of experience in Deaf education (Early Intervention through Grade 12) with at least 5 years in educational administration and an excellent documented record of effective leadership
- Possesses other qualifications as specified and required by the Board of Directors
Consultant Assisting the Board:
- Kevin J. O’Mara, email@example.com 708-516-0793
The Board of Directors of the Maine Educational Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing/Governor Baxter School for the Deaf is seeking an exceptional leader to serve as the next Executive Director beginning July 1, 2024.
The Maine Educational Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing/Governor Baxter School for the Deaf provides services to children who are deaf or hard of hearing and their families throughout the state of Maine.
- The Board will offer a regionally competitive compensation package
Search Calendar: (The Board reserves the right to extend all dates)
- All dates to be determined
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested School Exec Connect
- Please submit all required credentials through this Website