GURNEE SCHOOL DISTRICT #56
EDUCATION THAT INSPIRES…OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
Superintendent to start July 2023
Gurnee School District #56
- Possesses or is eligible for Illinois Superintendent Licensure
- Possesses other qualifications as specified and required by the Board of Education
Consultant Assisting the Board:
- Dr. Kevin J. O’Mara, President, firstname.lastname@example.org 708-516-0793
- Dr. Bhavna Sharma-Lewis, Associate, email@example.com 630-670-4140
The Board of Education of the Gurnee School District is seeking an exceptional leader to serve as the next superintendent beginning July 1, 2023.
The Gurnee School District is among the best public school districts in Illinois and in the nation.
Gurnee is in Lake County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Gurnee offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Gurnee there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live in Gurnee and residents tend to have moderate political views.
- Grades : PK4-8
- Enrollment : 1,851
- Percent open enrollment : 8.8%
- Gurnee School District proudly serves over 1800 students in grades 4K-8, across four schools. The GSD mission is to inspire personal success through learning experiences that focus on student needs and active partnerships with family and community. Progress towards the GSD mission is supported by the district’s core values of equity, personal growth, innovation, stewardship, and well-being.
The Board will offer a regionally competitive compensation package
Search Calendar: (The Board reserves the right to extend all dates.)
Click Here to view detailed timeline.
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested in this position.
- Please submit the required credentials through this Website.