Township High School District 211
THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH
Superintendent of Schools of one of the largest high school district in Illinois. It has a long-standing tradition of providing outstanding educational opportunities for its students
1750 S. Roselle Road
Palatine, IL 60067
- James B. Conant
- William Fremd
- Hoffman Estates
- District 211 North Campus Alternative
- District 211 Higgins Education Center Alternative
Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Palatine, Schaumburg, and parts of Arlington Heights, Elk Grove Village, Hanover Park, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Streamwood, and South Barrington.
Successful Administrative Experience at the highest levels
- District Demographics:
- Enrollment: 12,000, approx..
Low Income: 36% Two or More Races: 03%
LEP 06% With Disabilities: 10%
White 46% Homeless: 02%
- Instructional Spending Per Student: $11,786
- 2017 Operational Spending Per Student: $18,995
- Total Budget: $240 M approx.
Organizational/Union Affiliation of Teachers:
Search Calendar: (The Board Reserves the Right to Adjust the Schedule)
- Accepting Applications Through: Mid September 2019
- Selected Candidate Names Taken to Board: Mid October 2019
- Board Action : Late October
- Start Date: July 1, 2020
Apply for the Position through the SCHOOL EXEC CONNECT website
Submit Required Credentials through the SCHOOL EXEC CONNECT website
Applicants are asked not to contact the District or Board Members directly.