Princeton Public Schools
25 Valley Rd.
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
“Live to learn, learn to live”
- Possesses or is eligible for the N.J. School Administrator certificate
- Possesses other qualifications as specified and required by the Board of Education
Consultant Assisting the Board:
Dr. Kevin J. O’Mara email@example.com 708-516-0793
The Board of Education of the Princeton Public Schools is seeking an exceptional leader to serve as the next superintendent beginning July 1, 2021.
The Princeton Public School District is among the best public school districts in New Jersey and in the nation. Our schools are places where every child is known, where joy and purpose are woven into our approach to learning. We value innovation in education. We expect high academic achievement for all students, and we foster lifelong learning as we help students find their own pathway to success.
Our community is deeply committed to education and has a long legacy of academic excellence.
The Board will offer a regionally competitive compensation package
Search Calendar: (The Board reserves the right to extend all dates.)
- Application Deadline: November 7, 2020
- Interviews: December 2020
- Superintendent Named: January 2021
- New Superintendent Begins: July 2021
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested in this position.
- Please submit the required credentials through this Website.