THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH
Port Washington-Saukville SCHOOL DISTRICT
Hold or be eligible for Wisconsin District Administrator certification
Proven leadership experience in mobilizing continued growth in student achievement
- Ozaukee County Seat. Selected as the second-best county to live in the country.
- Worked collaboratively on topics related to cultural diversity studies and the impact social media has on student life.
- Positive, caring, and student-focused staff.
- Chromebooks for every 3rd through 12th grade student.
- Teachers are facilitators of learning rather than dispensers of knowledge.
- Community S.T.E.M. partnerships, especially in manufacturing.
- Music and art teachers at every level produce award-winning bands, choirs, and art shows.
- Talented and gifted programs challenge students’ academic, intellectual, creative, artistic and leadership abilities.
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School nationally recognized as a “School of Excellence” featuring Project Lead the Way.
- Four levels of Project Lead the Way at the high school along with bio-medical and engineering courses.
- Advanced placement, youth service learning, on-the-job work experiences, youth apprenticeships, manufacturing classes and alternative education in-house, comprehensive high school and online learning opportunities.
- Staff training on positive attitude, student mental health, technology and varied instructional strategies. Character Counts program K12 strengthens young lives through character education.
- District Mission: “We educate all children to reach their greatest potential”.
- Board annually establishes board and district goals in partnership with the District Administrator. The Board also annually establishes Leadership Priorities which are the District Administrator’s expectations.
- District has two foundations. One is focused on providing scholarships for district students and the other foundation is focused on facility support.
- Focused collaboratively on instruction and how it is delivered across all areas.
- Successful referendum which resulted in expanded state of the art facilities.
100 West Monroe Street
Port Washington, Wisconsin 53074
City of Port Washington and the Village of Saukville
- Dunwiddle Elementary
- Lincoln Elementary
- Saukville Elementary
- Thomas Jefferson Middle
- Port Washington High
Port Washington-Saukville Education Association (teachers)
Teacher Contract Status:
Settled for current school year
- Accepting applications through May 2, 2021
- Candidate slate recommended to Board on May 4, 2021
- Projected superintendent contract action by Board on June 14, 2021
- Superintendent start date of July 1, 2021
- Apply for the position and submit required credentials through the SEC website: www.schoolexecconnect.com