Position Available: Superintendent/District Administrator
District Name: Cochrane-Fountain City School District
District Address: S2770 State Road 35, Fountain City, WI 54629
Qualifications: Hold or be eligible for licensure as a District Administrator or Superintendent in Wisconsin. Experience as a Superintendent, District Administrator, District Office Position or Principal setting preferred. Demonstrate strong commitment to student achievement, building partnerships in the community, supporting staff learning and development, and supporting all students in meeting their individual needs.
Consultants Assisting the Board: Dr. Antoinette (Toni) Johns (612-309-1511), Dr. Kenneth (Ken) Dragseth (952-210-2790)
District Highlights: The vision for the district is “Learning Today to Succeed Tomorrow” and its mission is to develop motivated, educated and responsible citizens who are prepared to successfully adapt to the changing global environment.
- Strong promotion of optimal academic and emotional growth to empower individuals to become caring, competent, responsible citizens enabling them to succeed in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent certified and non-certified staff who are committed to student growth.
- Engaged student body with high participation rates in school activities.
- Superior financial management of the district.
- Safe and secure environment for learning.
- All facilities on one location.
- Small town atmosphere with exceptional outdoor recreational opportunities.
- School Board committed to developing goals and helping implement them.
- Outstanding community support and involvement.
- Referendum passed in November 2017, security renovations and building improvements occurring now.
- 98% graduation rate.
- Cooperative agreements with on-site Early Learning Center (Head Start) and 4-H Afterschool/Summer Child Care Program.
Communities Served: The Cochrane-Fountain City School District is a school district headquartered in Fountain City, Buffalo County, Wisconsin. Students come from the surrounding area and most students reside in Buffalo City, Cochrane, Waumandee and Fountain City.
Student Population: 620
District Budget: 8 million
- Cochrane-Fountain City High School (7-12)
- Cochrane-Fountain City Elementary School (PreK-6)
- Application Deadline: January 18, 2019
- Selected candidates taken to the Board on: February 4, 2019
- First round interviews on: February 5, 6, 7, 2019
- Second round interviews on: February 11, 12, 13, 2019
- Position Begins: July 1, 2019
Compensation Package Offered: Regionally Competitive/negotiable
District Website: www.cfc.k12.wi.us
Apply through the website www.schoolexecconnect.com if you are interested in this position.
You will be asked to complete the online application and present a cover letter, resume, copies of graduate transcripts, at least four reference letters, and proof of certification to support your candidacy.