THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH
Principal, Homestead High School
5000 W. Mequon Road
- At least three years of experience as a teacher
- Master’s Degree in School Administration
- Wisconsin administrator license as a school principal
- Effective listener and speaker with the ability to positively interact with all stakeholders
- Effective advocate who engages others in continuous improvement processes
- Ability to develop and lead effective professional learning
- Ability to collaborate with educational services team to ensure high-quality instructional practices
SCHOOL EXEC CONNECT
Jack Linehan, email@example.com (262) 302 1073
- Homestead High School is a comprehensive, four-year high school in the Mequon-Thiensville School District located approximately 13 miles north of Metropolitan Milwaukee in the state of Wisconsin. Homestead serves approximately 1,300 students, of which about 90 percent are college-bound. The district’s total enrollment is 3,700 students and their families in a community that embraces world-class learning opportunities and rich athletic, arts and co-curricular offerings.
- In recent years, Homestead has been named a U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon School, an AVID National Demonstration School, a Red Quill Award winner by the ACT Midwest Region and a multi-year Advanced Placement Honor Roll designee by the College Board. Homestead is one of only two high schools in the state to achieve the status of ‘Significantly Exceeds Expectations’ each year that the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction has released School Report Cards.
- With a wide range of athletic teams, clubs and activities, Homestead provides all students the chance to feel involved in the school and invested in their high school experience. Opportunities for involvement beyond the classroom include:
- 28 varsity, interscholastic sports stressing participation and excellence, and 11 no-cut sports, providing opportunities for students of diverse skill sets. Homestead regularly finishes in the top five of all large school in Wisconsin in cumulative athletic rankings.
- Award-winning arts programs in visual art, drama, and music. Student artists regularly receive recognition in contests, competitions and showcase events.
Principal Profile Click Here
Tentative Search Calendar: Calendar will vary with the unfolding search
- Accepting Applications Through: January 17, 2020
- Selection of Preliminary Candidates: Week of January 20, 2020
- Finalist Interviews: Week of January 27, 2020
- Announcement of New Homestead Principal: February 2020
- Start Date: July 1, 2020
Apply for the Position through the SCHOOL EXEC CONNECT website schoolexecconnect.com
Submit Required Credentials through the SCHOOL EXEC CONNECT website