Randall Consolidated SCHOOL DISTRICT
Hold or be eligible for Wisconsin District Administrator certification
Proven leadership experience in mobilizing continued growth in student achievement
Consultants Assisting the Board:
Dr. Gerry Freitag 414-534-0810 Gerry.Freitag@schoolexecconnect.com
- Committed to a continuous cycle of improvement to strive towards improved achievement for all students.
- Currently developing a strategic plan focused on “Striving Toward the Achievement of Excellence”.
- Strong parent and community support for the district and its innovative staff.
- Committed to implementing structures that will sustain current work and support future growth.
- Focused on continuing to garner trust of community in decisions that impact students and staff.
- Continue to improve culture and climate of the school district.
- Maintain an effective school which promotes effective teaching and the deployment of instructional practices that are consistent with research on effective teaching.
- Committed to ambitious, clear, specific and observable outcomes that focus on a clear consensus that student learning and achievement is primarily the result of effective instruction matched to student needs.
- Every student has access to the educational resources and rigor they need to realize their true educational potential.
- A strong foundation that influences planning, decision making, interpretation of results and develops a high level of trust among all stakeholders.
- Randall has implemented a one on one technology initiative with grades one thru eight using chromebooks and K-4 and Kindergarten using Ipads.
- Randall is a feeder school to the Wilmot Union High School.
37101 87th Street
Burlington, WI 53205
Serves six square miles in Southeastern Wisconsin adjacent to the Illinois state line. The District serves the southwest corner of Kenosha County approximately 22miles west of Lake Michigan.
Randall Elementary School, 670 students in grades 4K-8
Teacher Contract Status:
Teachers are represented by the Randall Education Association and negotiations for the 2021-2022 school year are currently underway
- Accepting applications through January 8, 2021
- Candidate slate recommended to Board on January 20, 2020
- Projected superintendent contract action by Board on February 17, 2021
- Superintendent start date of July 1, 2021
- Apply for the position and submit required credentials through the SEC website.