Oswego Community Unit School District 308
- Possesses or is eligible for Illinois Superintendent Licensure
- Possesses other qualifications as specified and required by the Board of Education
Consultant Assisting the Board:
- Kevin J. O’Mara email@example.com 708-516-0793
- Devon Horton, firstname.lastname@example.org 773-297-0170
The Board of Education of the Oswego Community Unit School District 308 is seeking an exceptional leader to serve as the next superintendent beginning July 1, 2023.
Oswego Community Unit School District 308 is among the best public school districts in Illinois.
District 308 covers 68.8 square miles in Northern Illinois, and serves all of Oswego, as well as portions of Aurora, Joliet, Montgomery, Plainfield, and Yorkville. We remain the largest employer in Kendall County, with a total staff of over 2,400 individuals.
SD 308 is the seventh largest public school system in our state, with an enrollment of more than 17,000 students in 23 schools, serving pre-kindergarten through 12th grade and offering alternative education programs and a transition center for students up to age 22.
Together, we empower, support, and motivate all students to thrive along their unique educational journey.
The Board will offer a regionally competitive compensation package
Search Calendar: (The Board reserves the right to extend all dates)
- Applications due May 5, 2023
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested
- Please submit all required credentials through this Website