THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH
Elkhart Lake – Glenbeulah School District
- Hold or be eligible for Wisconsin District Administrator certification
- Proven leadership experience in mobilizing continued growth in student achievement
Consultant Assisting the Board:
Dr. Joe Sheehan 920-946-3767 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positive, caring, and student-focused staff.
- Small class sizes result in personalized opportunities.
- Small school setting which fosters “Resorter family culture”.
- In 3rd year of a 5 year operating referendum. Will be debt free at the end of the 5th year.
- Strong community support.
- Great place to live.
- Offer before during and after school childcare on site.
- District facilities are up-to-date and in excellent condition including recently renovated culinary arts, science, auditorium, greenhouse/aquaponics, technical education areas and all inclusive playground.
- “Resorter Family” culture.
- High academic scores- received ratings of exceed or significantly exceeds expectations on state issued report cards.
- Advanced placement/college credit course work, youth service learning, on-the-job work experiences, youth apprenticeships, comprehensive high school and online learning opportunities.
- District Mission: “We challenge, inspire and empower in a caring innovative learning environment”.
- Annual collective administrative goals are established with Board and staff input, reviewed at the monthly Board meeting.
- Residents and visitors enjoy year-round outdoor recreational activities.
- Home of renowned resorts, restaurants and Road America.
- Residents enjoy living in a quiet country setting for most months, partnered with a “resort” community vibe for half of the year.
201 North Lincoln Street PO 326
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Villages of Elkhart Lake and Glenbeulah and surrounding townships
4K-12 (3 year old program available on site)
Elkhart Lake – Glenbeulah Elementary / Middle School and High School
Teacher Contract Status:
Settled for current school year
- Accepting applications through January 21
- 1st Board interviews February 14 -18
- 2nd Board interviews to select final candidate February 21 – 25
- Board superintendent contract action February 28
- Superintendent’s start date July 1, 2022
- Apply for the position and submit required credentials through the SEC website: www.schoolexecconnect.com