Deputy Superintendent of Operations
School District U46
355 E. Chicago St.
Elgin, IL 60120
- Chief School Business Official License (CSBO) required
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Doctoral Degree in Business, Operations, and/or Education ore related field preferred but not required
Consultant Assisting the Board
Dr. David Negron
Dr. David Palzet
Detailed Job Description Click Here
- 57 District schools and programs
- Unit school district, preschool through 12th grade
- 37,000 students
All or portions of the following communities: Bartlett, Elgin, Hanover Park, South Elgin, Streamwood, Wayne, Carol Stream, Hoffman Estates, St. Charles, Schaumburg and West Chicago.
- White 25.7%
- Black 6%
- Hispanic 55.4%
- Asian 8.3%
- Two or More 3.3%
- American Indian 1.1%
- Low Income 61%
- English Learners 35.4%
- IEP Students 14%
- Note: Information is from 2019-20 State Report Card
School District U-46 / Homepage
The district has healthy fund balances and an operating budget of $600 million. Additional information can be found on the districts website.
The Search Calendar (the District reserves the right to change all listed dates/timeline)
- Applications Due: October 22nd, 2021
- Initial Search Firm Interviews: November
- Final Interview with District: November/December
- Announcement of New Deputy Superintendent of Operations: December/January
- Start date: TBD
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested in this position.
- Under available positions
- Please submit the required credentials through this Website.