Regional Executive Director, Milwaukee, WI
Open Sky Education
Imagine a world with unlimited opportunity and freedom for all children to pursue their full potential, live flourishing lives and serve Greater Purpose. A world where all children have access to a full and lasting education – one that meets the unique potential of each child.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional leadership and management experience required
- 4-6 years in an educational leadership/administrator role and/or multi-unit leadership desired
- Experience leading, managing, and developing a team of direct reports
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, but MBA or graduate degree preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
The Regional Executive Director for Open Sky Education will lead the OSE regional team to ensure successful launch, performance and growth of all OSE operations in the assigned region. A prominent focus for this role will be to ensure we provide a high-quality learning environment, achieving the objectives of HOPE Christian at each of the eight locations. The role includes overseeing the ongoing school operations and priorities, supervising regional staff, providing leadership to Principals in conjunction with the OSE Regional and National staff, and directing the growth of the region. S/he will work closely with the HOPE Board and OSE works collaboratively to ensure we offer rigorous academic and character formation programming in a safe and loving environment, OSE and local team members to set the vision and strategy in order to increase our organizational impact on children in the region and build sustainable partnerships with the community.
The Executive Director is an integral part of advancing OSE’s model for high quality, full, and lasting education in the region and across the nation and is a member of the Open Sky Education National Executive Team.
The Board will offer a regionally competitive compensation package
Search Calendar: (The Board reserves the right to extend all dates.)
- All dates to be determined.
- Apply for the position through this Website if you are interested in this position.
- Please submit the required credentials through this Website.