Interim Superintendent of Schools to serve the 2021-2022 school year
School District of Shorewood, WI
1701 E. Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 50211
- Hold or be eligible for the Wisconsin Superintendent’s License
- Successful and significant superintendent experience
Advisor Assisting the Board:
Dr. Jack Linehan firstname.lastname@example.org (262) 302 1073
- The location of the district is attractive, located just 5 miles north of Milwaukee on Lake Michigan
- A well-educated adult population is very supportive of their children and their schools.
- A wealth of programs provides for a well-rounded education for every student.
- The Board and Staff are committed to continuous improvement and increased student achievement.
- Substantial progress has been made in the areas of all-student achievement, closing achievement gaps, diversity, and overall positive school culture.
- A renovation referendum that upgrades each campus will be completed in the fall of 2021.
- The community has a close-knit feel and small-town charm with all the amenities and opportunities of a larger city. A powerful education ethic is a 100-year community tradition.
- 2,050 students 4K-12
- 67% Caucasian, 11% African American, 8% Hispanic, 10% Asian, 4% 2 or more races, 15% low-income, 6% ELL, 13% IEP, (2019 School Report Card)
- Shorewood Schools regularly ranked among the top districts in the state
- Traditionally over 90 % go on to college
Configuration of School campuses
- Atwater 4K-6
- Lake Bluff 4K-6
- Shorewood Intermediate 7-8
- Shorewood High School 9-12
Operating Budget: $28 M
Regionally Competitive for the Interim role
- Accepting applications through June 25, 2021
- A small number of selected candidates will interview with the Board in late June/early July
- Superintendent named by mid-July
- Superintendent Start: Late July/Early August 2021
- Apply for the position through the School Exec Connect Website: schoolexecconnect.com
- Please submit the required credentials through this Website.